Any advice on where I should go to college I either want to major in education or in physician assistant but I want to do like a dual degree program to get my masters in 5 years any suggestions

Any advice on where I should go to college I either want to major in education or in physician assistant but I want to do like a dual degree program to get my masters in 5 years any suggestions.

1 Like

Hey! SUNY Oswego has an amazing school of education! You should check it out!

2 Likes

Indiana University of Pennsylvania has an amazing 5 years master’s program in early childhood education. Also they are a great school in general for education manors of any kind

1 Like

Northwestern University’s School of Education and Social Policy has one of the nation’s best (#10) education schools and offers a variety of different 5 year masters programs!!

2 Likes

California Baptist University has an amazing education program. I’m sure that you’ll love it.

2 Likes

I’m at the University of La Verne and we have an awesome education program! Right now the bachelors includes credentialling and the masters can be completed in 18months to 2 years. Happy to help with any questions!

1 Like

You should check out TCNJ or Rutgers or even my school, Temple!

2 Likes

CSUN has an amazing teaching program! One of the best in California at a really good price too if you live in CA :slight_smile:

1 Like