Anyone pay for college on their own, without family help? How does that process differ from the normal financial aid process? And what’s been your experience with it? I may have to do this myself

Anyone pay for college on their own, without family help? How does that process differ from the normal financial aid process? And what’s been your experience with it? I may have to do this myself.

3 Likes

Hey Audra! I’m all by myself here as well and I tell you the finaid is a little bit more difficult! Feel free to message me for all this information you’ll need to get through it and then some

Yes I’d love any help or guidance you have! It’s super stressful, and nobody I know is going through it so I don’t really have anyone else to turn to

1 Like

I’m in the same boat and it can be hard at first but there is a lot of help out there. Feel free to message me to talk more about it!

For sure! feel free to message me!

I do! Feel free to message me and we can discuss

FAFSA. all about fafsa. and applying for many, many scholarships and loans and it’s hard, but i’m paying to go to UIUC (32k a year) alllll on my own.