Do you think that at a point your ACT score levels off (since it’s an aptitude test) and you can’t increase it anymore?

Do you think that at a point your ACT score levels off (since it’s an aptitude test) and you can’t increase it anymore?

2 Likes

Hey Shaheen,
I don’t think your score is going to matter nearly as much but if you feel you can score a higher score then I recommend take the ACTs again.

1 Like

It honestly depends. I haven’t had to provide my ACT score anywhere since I’ve been in college.
Pretty much once you have at least 12-24 credits schools don’t worry about your ACT score.

1 Like

You can definitely increase your scores by studying! One of the best ways to study for tests like the ACT is to take timed practice tests as if you were actually taking the exam. There are also lots of other great prep options out there, like workbooks, classes, or online resources.

1 Like

My score increased slightly, but not enough for me to justify taking it twice. I basically leaned on my SAT score because it was better. I think if you take it once and feel that you now have a better understanding of the test, there’s no harm in taking it again other than any financial burden it might be.

1 Like