Hi everyone! I’m new to the ConnecPath community and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a student at Harvard University pursuing a degree in sociology and statistics. I have a vast amount of experience in college counseling and essay editing for sc

Hi everyone! I’m new to the ConnecPath community and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a student at Harvard University pursuing a degree in sociology and statistics. I have a vast amount of experience in college counseling and essay editing for schools ranging from the University of Michigan to Stanford to the Ivy League. I was the recipient of multiple scholarship offers and was admitted to every school I applied. I currently do work study in the Harvard Admissions Office and would love to help out with anyone interested!

2 Likes

TL;DR Harvard student looking to consult, works in admissions office

Hi everyone! I’m new to the ConnecPath community and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a student at Harvard University pursuing a degree in sociology and statistics. I have a vast amount of experience in college counseling and essay editing for schools ranging from the University of Michigan to Stanford to the Ivy League. I was the recipient of multiple scholarship offers and was admitted to every school I applied. I currently do work study in the Harvard Admissions Office and would love to help out with anyone interested!

Can you please check up my essay?

Hi Larry ! I was wondering if u could give me a few tips for SAT and especially good resources to study for the English section.