How many times can you retake the ACT and SAT in 12th grade because I have took the ACT and SAT in 11th grade?

How many times can you retake the ACT and SAT in 12th grade because I have took the ACT and SAT in 11th grade?

I’m pretty sure you can take the SAT as much as you want. I took mine 3x my junior/senior year

How many times should I retake them because I got a 680 on the SAT and 14 on the ACT?

You can take the ACT up to 12 times and the SAT can be taken as much as you want. But be careful when retaking too many times because some schools require you to send in all of your scores not just your most recent/highest.

You can take the SAT as much as you want until you are happy with your score! I never took ACT

I would definitely retake the test then

Yeah I’d say keep trying and retaking until a 25 on ACT and 1000 on SAT

Can you retake them after high school too?

1 Like

Can you retake them after high school too yes or no ?

Can you retake them after high school before college?

Yes you can take them after you graduate.

You can take them after high school but it would delay you a year if you don’t have a high enough score to get into a college. Test scores have to be sent to colleges with your application & most college applications close around February-March. So if your test scores keep you from getting into a college, you can still retake the tests but will have to wait until the next year to reapply to the school when application opens again.

Will they be for free or u have to paid?

Ok but will the ACT and SAT be free or I have to paid for it ?

You always have to pay the registration fee every time you take either test.

But you can get them for free with a waiver code.

Yes just go through your counselor’s office.

Michael,
The SAT is an assessment of how prepared you are for college. I’m sure that you want to do your best before college applications. With that being said if you can limit the amount of times you take the SAT then do it because it wastes less of your time, energy, and money.
It is unlimited ,but the number people generally stick to is 3.

Ok.

Ok thanks.