How to pay for college

How to pay for college

Apply for outside schlorship, messeage me for some websites

Hi there! Paying for college can definitely seem like an impossible task these days. It’s important to connect with the financial advisors at all the schools you apply to and see what they have to offer you. Many schools will recommend trustworthy outside scholarships as well as offering one or two federal grants for you. Definitely go through the whole FAFSA program- be honest with them about your family’s earnings and you will automatically get money. Something that helped my family is hiring a college financial planner- he was able to help us save more than $20,000 on college this year alone.

How to pick a right scholarship? I checked out Raise.me and scholarship.com but there are so many options and I have no idea what scholarships are right for me.

You should compile a list of unique qualities about yourself and try to find scholarships that cater to those!

If you want some more personal help, WeAdmit comes with a financial aid counselor who helps you through that entire process :). Check out weadmit.io!

1 Like