I’m going into my senior year of high school, any advice?

I’m going into my senior year of high school, any advice?

12 Likes

Work hard first semester in both school and on college apps. That way when second semester rolls around you’ll feel accomplished and ready to let loose! Message me for more specific advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do! Thank you so much.

Yes, absolutely work hard but also make sure to have fun. Make sure you get envolved a lot. When I was in high school I didn’t really get involved in events and now that I am out of high school I regret not getting envolved.

2 Likes

Senior year is your last year in high school! So have fun and enjoy it! The first month or two are always stressful due to college applications, but after that you should enjoy yourself. One of my biggest regrets was not living in the moment in high school and rushing through it instead. There’s so many great memories you can make, trust me when I say this year will fly by! Have fun! Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try to live in the moment like you said!!

Okay thank you!

Senior grades count!! Work hard! Really work on those college applications! But also have fun! I regret not doing a lot of things in high school! Go to prom!!!

1 Like

Hi Kylie, Senior year is an easy time to get distracted, but do your best to stay focused. Even after getting into college, colleges still check up on your final grades and even resend offers. This isn’t to scare you but to push you to do and be your best! Make your last year found and enjoy yourself! Time goes by so fast!

1 Like

Hey Kylie, make sure to build up your extra curricular activities and to include them in your resume. Everything counts that would be what makes you stand out from the other students. Also, like everyone said enjoy every moment !!

1 Like

Take it serious, even if people tell you that you don’t have to. Colleges still look at how you do senior year so make it count! But also- have lots of fun! Enjoy the last year at home with your family because you are going to miss them!

1 Like

Definitely continue to work hard, and try your best to get all of your college apps in during the first few months so that you can truly enjoy the last few months of your high school career. But still take it very seriously!

1 Like

Thank you! And haha yes I will

Thank you, I’ll try my best to stay on track!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m definitely going to try and build on my resume

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Best of luck!

Will do, thank you!

Slow and steady with those applications, things are always changing. Don’t ever turn down an ice cream date to work on applications, you’ll regret it, plus if you start early enough, you won’t have to !

1 Like

Put in a substantial amount of work. This will help you prepare for the difficult decisions you will have to make in your future. Also, follow a healthy sleeping schedule. This will be a very significant aspect that will aid you in your future success.