If anyone could give me some tips or information about how to get into Washington University in STL that would be amazing!

If anyone could give me some tips or information about how to get into Washington University in STL that would be amazing!!!

From what I remember, this school does not require supplemental essays (?). Do them anyway. Convince them that you’ve done your research and you really, really want to go there. Right now they’re picking you, but you’re picking them too! Showing you care goes a long way. :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

Hey brooke, I just saw this post but I’m a current freshman at WashU and would love to talk to you about the admissions process! Feel free to shoot me a message

Show interest by attending information sessions and touring the school. Also make sure your grades and test scores are up to par, and set yourself apart with activities you’re very involved in and passionate about

Hey Brooke, I am a freshman too at WashU and would love to guide you if I’m not already too late. But Incase this message does reach you well before you submit then WashU is big on knowing ones story so advice: get personal on your common app essay. Also, take an interview. Furthermore, I really spoke to an admissions officer called Yasmin Boakye and kept in touch and it helped me like crazy!!! Communication can take you a long way! I even submitted a peer recommendation and WashU loved it!