If I got a C in high school how would it affect me into getting into top colleges?

If I got a C in high school how would it affect me into getting into top colleges?

Calm down, you’re in 9th grade just focus more from now on so colleges see you have improved. I started high school with a few C’s and through a huge improvement in grades was able to get into the top public university in the world. Remember grades are you one aspect that a college looks at. From no on work really hard on getting ideally A’s.

Yaaaaa I am also gating college

It’s okay, you’re still just starting out in high school. Colleges mostly want to see improvement. As long as you keep the C’s to a minimum (I would say 1 or 2) you should have a very good chance at getting into your dream schools with A’s and good test scores

You don’t have to worry about it. Getting a C is a pass. It’s just a matter of learning very hard to pass the harder hurxles. I took Calculus 1 in my first semester and had a B. I got discouraged because I want to transfer to the best school in Texas, but I am taking Calculus 2 right now. If i get an A in Calculus 2, the college’s admission will know that I have really progressed. It’s all about learning harder. You’re just in your 9th grade.