Is kaplan Good for collegeprep and ACT and SAT for online tutor how would you rate them 1 to 10 if you have use them before?

Is kaplan Good for collegeprep and ACT and SAT for online tutor how would you rate them 1 to 10 if you have use them before?

2 Likes

My friends and I used a lot different services when taking these test. I had lots of friends use this service and received mixed reviews. It can be costly and hard to motive yourself when preparing for the SAT and the ACT.

I would suggest going on their website and practise the practise SATs which they have rather than spending your money on the classes!

A lot of times, the course has their videos online. I would recommend finding a practice test of a recent exam and just go over it before taking it once. I remember I had the prep classes for the SAT and it was one of the worst decisions I’ve made. My first and third SAT (without prep class) was higher than the second (with prep class).

How would you rate the tutor live online classes?

Is the online live tutor classes good or no?

How about their tutor live online classes are they good or no ?

I honestly have seen better options. If you want to do a session we can work together to find a service that works best for you!

Personally, I haven’t taken online tutoring classes, but I cannot say that you can ever be too prepped for these tests. I would definitely recommend it if you can get it but it isn’t a must. If you’re committed and driven, you don’t need the class since everything is available on YouTube, Google, etc.

Ok.

ok.