Is there anyone who got accepted to The University of Florida who could tell me what they did to get in? I have already applied, and I’m so nervous to get my decision!

Is there anyone who got accepted to The University of Florida who could tell me what they did to get in? I have already applied, and I’m so nervous to get my decision!

1 Like

Nothing to be nervous about I’m sure you’ll get accepted. If not there’s plenty of things you can do to make your application stick out and get more scholarships. I might not have key to success, but I can help ya pick the lock :joy:

I am originally from Gainesville Florida, so many of my friends currently go there and I also applied. If I were you I would not worry. Though UF is undoubtably a selective school, if you had decent grades and test scores that were slightly above average you are set. Even if one of these two factors are less than ideal, it is unlikely that any single factor will rule you out of the addmisons list all together. Keep your Hope up!! Also, University of Florida often gauruntees acceptance to students who were in the top ten in there class (varies by school) so I would look into this. Overall though, please don’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like