People say that applying for financial aid as an international student is risky. Is that true?

People say that applying for financial aid as an international student is risky. Is that true?

The funds are limited. You can apply for financial aid but you may qualify for institutional aid but not federal aid.

1 Like

It also really depends on the school as each university has different protocol and requirements

1 Like

I’m not sure if I would say it’s risky, especially because many schools are need-blind. But many schools do not offer financial aid to international students, so you may be accepted but with no financial aid.

1 Like

And what about scholarships? I just applied to Babson with a 3.6, 1410 and a swimming profile. Is there a chance of scholarship?

1 Like

Alright thankss

Seeing as it is a private school, institutional aid will be very likely. However, Babson is the most prestigious entrepreneurial school in the country with a pretty low acceptance rate. You have to make yourself stick out in an essay and/or interview.

1 Like

Try anyway you never know but also search for more scholarships as well, I always see a bunch for international students

1 Like

Could you please check my essay?

1 Like

Thankss

Anytime Aleenah! :blush:

1 Like

Most definitely

1 Like